We're currently recruiting for focus groups to provide feedback on new public education materials produced by Humber College students, and based on the information we gathered from more than 2,500 young cannabis consumers between October-December 2020.
A few things to know before you book.
- The booking tool will ask for a name. Feel free to make up a name, and that's how you will be addressed during the focus group
- Even if you put your real name, everyone in the focus group will adhere to strict privacy rules. After the focus group ends, only three people on the project team will have access to that information, it will never be shared, and your name will be changed in any research publication
- You need to be between 18-30 years old to participate if you attend a cannabis consumers focus group. If you're a budtender the age limit doesn't apply.
- You need to live in Canada
- You need to have previously consumed cannabis (at some point)
- If you are unable to attend the focus group, please use the cancellation link you will receive in your booking confirmation email
- You will be paid $100CAD in gift cards for participation in the focus group. The cards will be sent via email, so please ensure you submit a valid email address. The cards may take up to 30 days to be sent out.
- If you can't find a date that works for you but are interested in participating, contact the research team at email@example.com or join our waiting list and we'll let you know if new sessions become available.
If you're a cannabis consumer 18-30 years old and you live in Canada, use the link below to book.
If you're a budtender or other worker at a cannabis retailer in Canada, use the link below to book.