There are no more open dates for focus groups.
However, if you are interested in joining our Waitlist please click here.
You can also take the survey while you are here and come back to see our progress.
A few things to know before you book if requested to in the future.
- The booking tool will ask for a name. Feel free to make up a name, and that's how you will be addressed during the focus group
- Even if you put your real name, everyone in the focus group will adhere to strict privacy rules. After the focus group ends, only three people on the project team will have access to that information, it will never be shared, and your name will be changed in any research publication
- You need to be between 18-30 years old to participate
- You need to live in Canada
- You need to have previously consumed cannabis (at some point)
- If you are unable to attend the focus group, please use the cancellation link you will receive in your booking confirmation email
- If chosen from the waitlist you will be paid $150CAD in gift cards for participation in the focus group. The cards will be sent via email, so please ensure you submit a valid email address
- If you can't find a date that works for you but are interested in participating, contact the research team at email@example.com or join our waiting list and we'll let you know if new sessions become available.